Amazon has officially announced its Prime Day 2020 sale event.
Amazon has finally announced its annual Prime Day sale event that was delayed until now due to the pandemic. Prime Day 2020 will be a two-day event that’ll run through October 13 and 14. Prime Day 2020 kicks off at 12 AM PT / 3 AM ET on October 13.
The 48-hour sale will go live in the US, UK, Germany, France, and 15 other countries globally. Amazon has promised millions of deals across categories, including TVs, electronics, Amazon devices, and more. As usual, the sale is limited to Amazon Prime members, so make sure you get your Prime membership before the sale starts. The Amazon Prime membership costs $13 for a month or $120 for the whole year after a 30-day free trial. Amazon says it’ll offer Prime members a $10 credit starting October 12 to use on Prime Day 2020.
Amazon Prime Day 2020 early deals
Starting today, Amazon Prime members can enjoy some early deals and offers leading up to Prime Day 2020 on October 13. Check out the early Amazon Prime Day deals below.
Deals available right now
- Amazon Music Unlimited: Four months for $0.99
- Save $50 on Audible Premium Plus
- Save 50% on Kindle Unlimited 6-month subscription
- Two Echo Dot devices for $39.98
- Amazon Fire TV Recast for $129.99
Deals available starting October 6
- Toshiba 32-inch Smart HD Fire TV Edition TV for $119.99
- Insignia 43-inch Smart 4K UHD Fire TV Edition TV for $199.99
- Save $40 on Echo Show 5
- Echo Auto + six months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $19.99
- Blink Mini indoor camera: One for $24.99, two for $49.98
Besides the deals mentioned above, today through Prime Day, Prime members can enjoy a selection of titles to rent or buy with up to 50% off on select titles on Amazon Prime Video