BOSTON, July 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Prime Day 2019 gaming deals are starting. The Prime Day sales team at Saver Trends have compared the best Nintendo Switch, Xbox One & Playstation 4 deals for 2019. Their top picks are listed below.
Best Sony PS4 Prime Day Deals:
Best Xbox One Prime Day Deals:
Best Nintendo Prime Day Deals:
Prime members enjoy access to the entire Prime Day sale, whilst non-members are still able to shop select deals. Visit the Prime Day 2019 page for the full range of deals available now.
Best Early Amazon Prime Day Deals:
- Save up to 33% off on Kindle tablets & e-readers – including discounts on the all-new Kindle, best-selling Kindle Paperwhite & Kindle Oasis e-readers
- Save up to $100 on Fire TV streaming devices – including instant savings on the Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Recast & Fire TV Stick
- Save up to 43% off on Ring Video Doorbells, Alarms & Security Cameras
- Save up to $1,002 on 4K, OLED & Smart TVs – including price drops on best-selling Samsung, LG, TCL & Sony screens
- Save up to 54% off on Laptops, MacBooks, Chromebooks, Surface Pro 2-in-1s & PCs – including price drops on top-rated HP, Acer, Dell, ASUS & Lenovo machines
- Save up to 60% off on Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab & Fire HD Tablets
- Save up to 72% off on Robot Vacuums – including instant savings on best-selling Roomba, Shark ION & Neato robot vacuum cleaners
- Save up to 50% off on Cameras – including instant savings on Canon, Nikon, Sony, GoPro, mirrorless & DSLR cameras
- Save up to 55% off on Bose, Beats by Dre, Sennheiser & AirPods Headphones – including instant savings on the Bose QC25 noise-cancelling headphones
- Save up to 46% off on Instant Pot Cookers – including instant savings on top-rated DUO60, 6 Qt & 8 Qt pressure cookers
- Save up to 77% off on Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, LG, OnePlus & Apple iPhone Cell Phones – including price drops on the Apple iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S10 & Google Pixel 3
- Save up to 42% off on Fitbit & Apple Watch Smartwatches – including instant savings on the latest Charge 3, Versa, Apple Watch Series 3 & Garmin GPS smartwatches
Amazon have been running Prime Day for five years now, with each year’s sale growing in size and scale. Amazon’s sales during Prime Day 2018 outperformed the previous Cyber Monday and Black Friday sales for the online retailer, when comparing 36 hour periods. One of the best-selling products last year was the Instant Pot 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi Use Cooker – Prime members purchased over 300,000 units in the US alone.
When does the Prime Day 2019 sale start? This year Prime Day begins at midnight Pacific Time (3 am ET) on Monday, July 15 and lasts for 48 hours.
The team of online sales specialists at Saver Trends compare the best Nintendo, Xbox & PS4 deals available online throughout the Amazon Prime Day sales event.
Amazon’s Prime Day page is live right now with thousands of deals.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Saver Trends